Sunday, May 13, 2012

Out of the ordinary stories from my past

I've been a writer since I could hold a pencil in my hands. Throughout my school years, I had a series about an eccentric family with triplets: Jenny, Nick, and Michael. As the years went on, these triplets were joined by no less than thirteen other just-as-crazy children. They went on several adventures and ran into a number of mishaps. Nick, who was not-so-loosely based on my own younger brother by the same name, was the worst. He preferred to levitate when bored and often provoked his other siblings. See below for an example of his antics:

Never fear, his little tirade was not without consequence.
He did get in trouble. Stay tuned for more off-the-wall stories from my past (and future)!

1 comment:

  1. I REMEMBER Jenny, Nick, and Michael! And how you used to write STACKS of papers and notebooks about them in that little plastic house in the basement. How funny! I'm glad you still have them. I still have the red notebook you made for me about US. And I've been meaning to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on the awesome review! I can't wait to read your book!

    ReplyDelete