Monday, May 12, 2014

Amanuensis Monday: A Belated Mother's Day

I thought I would take the time to share a poem written by my grandmother, Mary Holsclaw Andrews. Happy belated Mother's Day to all you mamas out there. 


God's truth is ever shining - it's there for all to see
And as I choose to follow it, his light is leading me
But should I try another path I walk in darkness - as the night
And know not what besets me
Unseeing wrong from right
When I keep the light before me - no matter where it leads -
I know my God protects and guides
And cares for all my needs

    - MRA


                                              Photo: Happy Mothers Day to my mother. She wrote this poem and we had to share with all,  on my parents monument.

 
 
 Mary Ruth Holsclaw Andrews (1919-2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment